Government agencies are open for business 24 hours per day and 365 days per year on the Web for their constituents to access the information they need, when they need it. Government Agencies are also sharing information with each other to ensure effective inter-agency communication and to deliver a more consistent body of information to their respective constituents.
Government agencies face the following challenges:
- Finding ways to share information between agencis.
- Providing citizens with access to the information that they need 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
- Eliminating inefficient manual processes and extending your constituents range of access options
- Dealing with funding pressures and the need to deliver value for money to their consituents
- Enabling all of your constituents equal access to your content and services regardless of any disabilities
Fuego CMS helped the Corporation of the Town of Aurora address these challenges and deliver a web site and portal to meet the needs of the citizens of the municipality. For a short description of the project see here.
Fuego CMS provides the following solution:
- Distributed content management through an easy to use, browser-based content management interface
- Fine-grained permissions ensure tightly controlled access to relevant information - for both viewing and editing
- Automated rendering and template-based site design assist with ensuring that your sites are Section 508 or W3C WAI-compliant
- An adaptive web environment that provides relevant and targetted information in one place without the need for the constituent to visit multiple sites or remember complex URLs
- Template-based content publishing to ensure that consistent branding is applied
- Database-driven content allows for the preparation of new content and revisions to take place ahead of time
- Highly automated tools allow your organization to do more with less and to focus on the business of delivering world-class services rather than fighting the technology
Top of page